Indice del forum

Flaming Sword Forum

Un forum dedicato ai videogiochi e basato sul divertimento.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON RANGE BLACK BLACK CERAM
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Saluti e regole
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
enyia

New Entry
New Entry

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.moon-watch.co

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ott 10, 11:41:37    Oggetto:  Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON RANGE BLACK BLACK CERAM
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

JACOB & CO. : ASTRONOMIA SOLAR Planet Edition

After two years of advancement, Jacob & Co. released the Astronomia Solar in Baselworld, which encompasses the actual eight planets of the solar-system: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus as well as Neptune.

Jacob & Co. integrates the Astronomia encounter into a 44. 5 milimetre case: the Astronomia Photo voltaic movement is 34. fifty five mm in diameter and also consists of 439 parts. This constantly rotates in both instructions to show the solar system and additional enhance the realism of puro bodies.

The first arm retains the hour and moment dials made of sapphire, that rotates counterclockwise to ensure that the particular 12 o'clock position is definitely in the correct position, wherever the subdial is located, because of a patented differential program.
The second arm houses the biaxial (10 minutes/60 seconds) gravity flying tourbillon using the Jacob & Co. logo design on the cage.
A third equip supports the hand-engraved world, which rotates on its own axis for 60 seconds and accomplishes a full rotation of the switch in 10 minutes

The bidirectional motion rotates clockwise, completing an entire 360-degree rotation in just 10 minutes, and the aventurine foundation rotates in opposite guidelines at exactly the same speed, making an accelerated, stylized see of the solar system.

The idea driving the Jacob & Company. Astronomia collection has always been to focus on the Earth's place in typically the solar system in an interesting along with appropriately gem-set setting. Develop a zero gravity effect. In the end, it is the basis of our idea of time. In the Astronomia Solar power watch, all eight exoplanets in the solar system have a put on the dial for the first time, with all the sun at the center by means of a 1. 5-carat citrine having a pronounced Jacob Cut ® and 288 facets.

The hand-engraved globe moves around its axis each and every 60 seconds and completes a total revolution of the dial within 10 minutes, as part of an set up that also houses additional hour and minute knobs and a one-minute flying tourbillon.

The smaller case size, brand new functions and faster rotator speed are all achieved via a new in-house movement. The actual Jacob & Co. hand-wound caliber JCAM19 beats in a frequency of 4 Hertz (28, 800 vibrations for each hour), faster than every other Astronomia model.

However , in spite of its smaller diameter associated with only 34. 55 millimeter, it actually consists of 4×47 components (excluding precious in addition to semi-precious stones), which is a greater number than other Astronomia versions.

The new Astronomia Solar proceeds Astronomia's tradition of fuzy depictions of the universe, mixing high-end Swiss watchmaking workmanship with Jacob Arabo's skill for sourcing and development in cutting the finest gemstones, expanding the horizons actually and figuratively.

Technical Specifications Collection: Advanced Complications Model: ASTRONOMIA SOLAR Planetary Gravity Tourbillon Case Diameter: 44. five mm Material: 18-karat rose gold colored Case back: 18-karat rose gold colored Case middle:

Single bit of sapphire crystal
Bows: Turning and setting time through two 18-karat rose gold ribbon
Crystal: Unique domed sky-blue with double anti-reflective therapy
Water resistance: 30 meters
movements
Exclusively manufactured Caliber:
Jacob black & Co. in-house manual-winding movement JCAM19
Diameter: thirty four. 55 mm
Height: sixteen. 50 mm (11. seventy mm without garnet)
Components: 447 (excluding gems)
Reserve of power: 48 hours
Frequency: twenty-eight, 800 times/hour (4 Hz)
Gemstones: 43 types
Functionality
Secondary dial displays hrs and minutes
60 Seconds Bi-Axial Flying Tourbillon
Spin our planet in 60 Seconds
Bidirectional activity that rotates 360 degrees clockwise every 10 minutes, while the aventurine base rotates 360 degrees counterclockwise every 10 minutes
Dial as well as hands
Dial: Sapphire amazingly rose gold metallized
Pointer: weapon blue
Strap and belt
Strap: crocodile leather

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ott 10, 11:41:37    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Saluti e regole Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: