Indice del forum

Flaming Sword Forum

Un forum dedicato ai videogiochi e basato sul divertimento.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Jacob & Co. Epic X Chrono Rose Gold
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Saluti e regole
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
enyia

New Entry
New Entry

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.moon-watch.co

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 12, 06:09:52    Oggetto:  Jacob & Co. Epic X Chrono Rose Gold
Descrizione: Jacob & Co. Epic X Chrono Rose Gold

Supercar on your wrist: Bugatti Chiron

As the horological sound grown up and watchmaking vision crystallized, one of Jacob Arabo's principal concerns was to translate the very idea of automata into the language on the modern world and give these people new relevance. The word "automata" comes from the Greek automata, meaning "acting by itself". They are miniature statues done certain repetitive actions along with were combined with European structure clocks in the mid-14th hundred years. In 1770, a Deluxe watchmaker named Pierre Jaquet-Droz gained fame by setting up a series of automatons capable of doing actions very similar to humans, for instance signing one's own personal unsecured rise up. Automatics have been looking on watches since the nineties to create some dial-side action to accompany traditional issues like the minute repeater.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Jacob stated: "I love the idea of a that can come to life on its own in addition to perform a complex sequence involving actions as if it were being animated at its own can. But my problem is, things i see on the watch Automatics are always looking backwards. These kinds of are so dated; they're hardly cool. When I had a chance to develop a watch with Bugatti, the world's greatest supercar company, I set my thoughts on creating a 16 Tube engine, yet fully functional, as well as controlled by the push of a switch. Jacob's movement for the Chiron is a perfect replica with the automaker's famous 16-cylinder turbo engine, driving a one-minute tourbillon tilted at 30th degrees.

The engine consists of transparent sapphire crystal and also houses 16 individual cylinders. Each cylinder has well-designed pistons that pump up along with down when they are turned by way of a small crankshaft. When you start this timepiece by activating the key on the top right side of the watch case, all the pistons start shooting, perfectly replicating the Bugatti Chiron's actual engine. In the mean time, the two turbochargers on sometimes side (there are only a number of in the actual car) whirl wildly. Jacob said: "I wanted the watch to be similar to the Chiron while nonetheless retaining its unique aesthetic. Hence the movement is suspended in the case on a small distress absorber with a functional supercoil spring. If you look at the five One o'clock I've echoed the shape of the grill within the sapphire crystal. The power preserve at 10 o'clock is usually designed like a fuel determine. But then look at the finish from the movement and look at the perfecting and execution of the case. We Wanting to make watches that might please a man who owns every little thing including a Bugatti Chiron, nevertheless I wanted to make them in the authentic way that recognized all traditional watchmaking approaches and finishes. "

Jacob likewise expressed his love intended for creating modern automatons through the watch called the Oil Tube, which displayed a very sensible and beautifully crafted little oil drilling scene about its dial. He points out, "I have a lot of consumers in the oil and oil industry who ask me to make something for them. " Within typical Jacob luxury, they combines this scene which has a three-axis tourbillon. Benjamin mentioned: "I love seeing my dad's creativity in making watches along with animation. This has become one of several key competencies of the Jacob black brand. "

What In which Sounds: Musical Watches
Musical technology watches date back to music packing containers, where a cylinder with preprogrammed pins would turn in addition to strike a tune with a musical comb. Several timepieces have integrated this complications, such as Breguet's La Musicale, which plays a piece through Bach. In fact , Marc Hayek of the Swatch Group possibly owns a unique musical see that plays the launching line to AC/DC's "Thunderstruck. " But what Jacob possesses achieved in horology is actually combining the idea of a musical technology watch with one of the most renowned pieces of music in modern-day American culture. The design song to Francis Honda Coppola's 1972 masterpiece, Typically the Godfather, is both haunting and fully embedded inside the film's narrative.

Jacob said: "I am fascinated by this kind of intricate music, but for me, typically the Jacob watch can't participate in classical music. I want to be connected it with a larger motif. When I watched The Godfather again a few years ago, I actually The first time I had this plan. For me, this is one of the greatest motion pictures of all time. When the song came up on, I said to myself personally, 'This is it. I want some that plays The Godfather soundtrack Watch. It was a better plan but I didn't contemplate it until one day when I ended up being walking around Rome and I listened to the same melody playing within a church. That's when I recognized I had to make it happen; I had fashioned to make This watch. This is the calling. "

So John went to Le Cercle kklk Horlogers and began task management that resulted in a tiny custom-fit two-cylinder music box that can play the 120 notices of the legendary score simply by Italian composer Nino Rota. Jacob's idea was to alter two music boxes, anyone to look like a piano with an photo of Don Vito Corleone on the left and a movie manifesto on the right. Of course , this kind of watch will also be equipped with Jacob's iconic three-axis tourbillon. Inside later versions, the Godfather
will also be equipped with a short time repeater with excellent high quality. Says Santa Laura: "This watch is unbelievable to be able to plays the famous Godfather concept. Combine that with a wonderfully crafted three-axis tourbillon plus a minute repeater of wonderful sound and it becomes a most unusual and attractive timepiece a single.

Who is Jacob Arabo?
After the whirlwind few days in New york city with Jacob, what a conclusion can I draw? The first is never to go to a tequila competition together with him. The second is that Jacob's vision of true excellent watchmaking is less than ten years outdated, but if you look at what he's got achieved in the nine decades since the launch of the Unbelievable SF24, his legitimate standing among the best watchmakers in the world will be valid of. He's inside a good place in his lifestyle. As a young man, he became popular beyond his wildest ambitions. He has a great family. Most of his sons - Brian, Benjamin and Joy rapid are successful entrepreneurs, as well as Benjamin has taken over while CEO of Jacobs as well as Co. Jacob and Peque?o have a very charming relationship, legitimate trust, affection and communal respect between father and also son. In his own technique, he's an optimist along with an idealist, and I indulge those two qualities throughout him. Maybe that's recognize why I love his wrist watches as much as I do. Because they fascinate anyone who believes in which through hard work, strong persona, tremendous perseverance and a indomitable work ethic, dreams be realized.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 12, 06:09:52    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
enyia

New Entry
New Entry

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 12, 06:17:23    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Torna in cima
enyia

New Entry
New Entry

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 12, 06:17:49    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Saluti e regole Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: